|You qualify for DACA if:
To find out if you qualify, try the interview on this website. To find legal help, click here.
- You entered the United States before you turned 16;
- You were born on or after June 16, 1981;
- You are at least 15 years old when you file your application (you can be younger if you are in Immigration Court or have an order to leave);
- You have lived in the United States since June 15, 2007;
- You were inside the United States on June 15, 2012;
- You did not have legal immigration status on June 15, 2012;
- You meet the education or military service requirement; and
- You are not disqualified for criminal reasons or other reasons relating to public safety or national security.