|You qualify for DACA if:
The President announced on November 20, 2014 that the rules are changing and more people can get DACA. But the government is not ready for those applications yet. To find out if you can apply now, try the interview here. To find legal help, click here.
- You entered the United States before you turned 16;
- You were born on or after June 16, 1981;
- You are at least 15 years old when you file your application (you can be younger if you are in Immigration Court or have an order to leave);
- You have lived in the United States since June 15, 2007;
- You were inside the United States on June 15, 2012;
- You did not have legal immigration status on June 15, 2012;
- You meet the education or military service requirement; and
- You are not disqualified for criminal reasons or other reasons relating to public safety or national security.